Skip to content
- Appointments can be requested by phone call, text, personal message, or email. Clients should expect a response within 24 hours.
- Each appointment is 60 minutes long, which includes discussion of the client’s current status and reason for the session, answering any questions, the Reiki session, and time post-session to discuss the outcome and next steps.
- The client will be contacted approximately 24 hours prior to the appointment with a reminder message.
- If a client is late, the session still falls into the 60 minute allotted time slot.
- If I am late, the client can expect a full 60 minute appointment or a session rate discount.
- If you wish to cancel, you must do so 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations can be done by phone call, text, email or personal message. If you call, please leave a detailed message, including the date and time of call.
- Emergency cancellations aren’t charged per my discretion.
- If I need to cancel, I will do so within 24 hours whenever possible.
- If you are sick with something contagious, please reschedule! If I have something contagious I will request that we reschedule your appointment.
- Clients will be asked to turn their phones off or to vibrate so as not to disturb their session. If for some reason a call is expected and must be taken, the client should let me know at the beginning of the appointment.
- I reserve the right to immediately end an appointment if:
- I have reason to believe a client is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- I believe my safety is compromised. Sexual harassment is not tolerated.
- All sessions are conducted at my home. Smoking is not permitted.
- I see clients Monday-Thursday from 5:30pm-8:30pm EST, and Saturday from 9am-1pm EST.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- If for some reason during the interview I determine that I cannot help you, I will explain why and the session will end. You will not be charged.
- In-Person Reiki Sessions: Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made prior to treatment.
- Distance/Remote Sessions: Payment is due PRIOR to time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
- I accept cash and credit cards. I do not bill clients nor provide direct billing for insurance.
- I abide by the IARP Code of Ethics posted in the interview room, and will provide a copy upon request.
- Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
- I perform services for which I am qualified (professionally, physically and emotionally) and able to do, and refer to appropriate specialists when work is not within my scope of practice or not in the client’s best needs.
- I customize my treatment to meet the client’s needs.
- I keep accurate, confidential records and review changes before each session.
- I respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health, and personal habits.